I’m a fully qualified counsellor/psychotherapist based in Redhill, Surrey. Here are my qualifications:
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Loss, Grief and Bereavement
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
I’m currently studying for a post-graduate Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy.
In addition, I’m:
- a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), which means that I work to their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- a member of the College of Relationship and Sexual Therapists (COSRT) and adhere to their Code of Ethics and Practice when working with couples and psychosexual issues
- registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller and my practise complies with the Data Protection Act (registration no. ZA163403).