I’m a fully qualified counsellor/psychotherapist based in Redhill, Surrey. I specialise in relationship and psychosexual issues. Here are my qualifications:
– Certificate in Counselling Concepts
– Certificate in Counselling Skills
– Certificate in Loss, Grief and Bereavement
– Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
– Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
I regularly attend training events to ensure that my knowledge and skills remain relevant and up-to-date.
In addition, I’m:
– A member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy
– A member of the College of Relationship and Sexual Therapists (COSRT) and adhere to their Code of Ethics and Practice when working with couples and psychosexual issues
– Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller. My practise complies with the Data Protection Act (registration no. ZA163403).