I'm down-to-earth, empathic and insightful, with many years' experience. I qualified as an integrative psychotherapist before specialising in relationship and psychosexual (sex) therapy.
I regularly participate in training to ensure my knowledge and skills remain relevant and up to date. My training over the last few years has focused on attachment theory in clinical practice, domestic abuse/violence; gender, sexual and relationship diversity; gender dysphoria and transition; digisex, BDSM and kink; working through shame; overcoming infidelity in relationships, and infant loss.
Here are my qualifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- COSRT Certificate in Online Therapy
- Certificate in Loss, Grief and Bereavement
- Certificate in Attachment Centre | The Bowlby Centre
- Relate Certificate of Achievement | Individual, Relationship and Sex Therapy
- I’m currently studying to become a Clinical Supervisor