People and relationships have been my passion for as long as I can remember. So it was no surprise to anyone who knows me when I became a psychotherapist! I'm down-to-earth, empathic and insightful, with many years' experience. I qualified as an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist before specialising in relationship and psychosexual therapy.
Here are my qualifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Loss, Grief and Bereavement
- Relate Certificate of Achievement | Individual, Relationship and Sex Therapy
- I'm currently studying for a Masters Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy
I regularly participate in training to ensure my knowledge and skills remain relevant and up-to-date. My most recent training has included attachment theory in clinical practice, domestic abuse/violence; mindfulness; gender, sexual and relationship diversity; gender dysphoria and transition; working through shame, and overcoming infidelity in relationships.